The Police Valor from Federal Signal is a non-linear LED lightbar that provides 360 degrees of light-output. Its unique "V" shape provides superior, off-axis lighting, engineered to outperform the typical linear lightbar.
Patented Solaris® and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
- Low-profile, non-linear "V-shape" provides more light output at critical intersection angles than a typical low-profile, linear lightbar
- Combines effective warning with the tactical benefits of floodlighting capability, and can be activated as Left-Flood, Right-Flood, or Full-Flood
- Integrated Vortex generators for increased fuel efficiency and reduced wind noise
- Optional LED HotFoot® mounting for LED alley and takedown lights
- Integrated SignalMaster™ directional capability
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, and White
- Optional Quick-disconnect for easy service removal from vehicle
- Lightheads offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, or White
- Available in 44- and 51-inch lengths
- Only 20inches tall (not including mounts)
- 5-year warranty
The Police Valor is built with Solaris® LED reflector technology and is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and to maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and improve overall visibility. Trademarked ROC™ technology minimizes potential failure points within the lightbar itself by replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time.
SpectraLux® Lights the Way
A Federal Signal exclusive, SpectraLux® multi-color LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. This added flexibility allows the Valor lightbar to operate with up to three colors in each module. With the SpectraLux® feature, the Valor can flash one color and then override to a front or rear flood light, or a rear SignalMaster™ directional warning pattern.
Easy to Install and Operate
The Valor incorporates the FS Convergence Network technology which allows for "plug-and-play" installation via the standard RJ45 connections. The optional 6-button serial controller offers six user-friendly keypads with various lightbar function options. Working in conjunction with the 6-button controller, the Relay Model (660100SSG) offers the capability to control up to four different devices with one unit (up to 40 Amps) making it ideal for users to customize complete warning packages with a variety of lightheads, such as corner LEDs and perimeter lights.
- All colors allowed under California Title 13 (Red, Blue, Amber) meet or exceed the Class B requirements with any of the four reflectors used in the valor lightbar
- All colors (Red, Blue, Amber, and White) meet or exceed the SAE J595 Class 1 requirements for directional lights with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar
- Amber meets or exceeds the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with the spread or angled reflectors used in the Valor light bar
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 2 requirements for selective coverage devices with the narrow reflector used in the Valor light bar
Operating Temp. Range
Dimensions (H x L x D)
- VALR44 - 12.0A 14.0A, with Hotfoot
- VALR51 - 14.0A 16.0A, with Hotfoot
- Note - Amperage for a typical loaded light bar with all lights flashing at 50 percent duty cycle.
- VALR44 - 1.96 in (2.54 cm) x 43.7 in (111.0 cm) x 19.8 in (50.3 cm)
- VALR51 - 1.96 in (2.54 cm) x 51.3 in (130.3 cm) x 19.8 in (50.4 cm)
- VALR44 - 39.3 lb (17.8 kg) with standard mounting feet
- VALR51 - 43.2 lb (19.6 kg) with standard mounting feet
Due to the size and weight of this item, an additional shipping fee of $20 will be assessed at checkout.
Read or write reviews on this product
Write a Review
|There are currently NO Review for this Product.|